US-Bangla Airlines job circular as cabin crew has been published in their official facebook page.
US-Bangla Airlines, the country’s only premier airlines is looking for smart, confident, dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as cabin crew.
- Education: HSC/A Level or Equivalent (Graduation will be preferred)
- Age: 18 to 24 years
- Height: Female -5’3”, Male-5’8”
- Weight: Should be as per standard BMI
- Fitness: Excellent health and medically fit to meet air crew
- Language Skill: Fluent in English & Bengali (Written and Spoken)
- Eye Sight: Unaided clear eyesight (6/6)
- Swimming: Should be able to swim
- Physical Condition: Strong, Upright; no visible tattoos or marks on the body
- Appearance & Bearing: Should be impressive
- Residency Requirement: Must reside in Uttara Model Town.
- Females will be preferred
- Experience as a cabin crew will be an added advantage
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment
Job Description :
- Attending preflight briefings
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats
- Ensuring that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and explaining, demonstrating safety procedures and equipment to passengers
- Ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away
- Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take off.
- Clearing and collecting the meal trays from passengers
- Distributing landing cards and other documentation where necessary
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
We offer exciting career opportunities and lifestyle benefits that include handsome salary, flying allowance and other facilities as per company policy
Apply Instructions :
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity by applying online through https://usbair.com/career fill up the required field & submit with 01 copy of passport size photograph & 01 copy of 3R size Photograph (frontal, which should cover the full body; formal attire only) and NID/Passport
Application Deadline : March 05, 2021